CUSTOMIZED ITINERARIES IN GREECE
"At the end of the fourth and final night, we decided to file the whole experience under “top-five life trips.” ...If anything, the trip instilled in me a newfound love and appreciation for the nature, history, and people of Greece."
Jeff Vanderpool designs, organizes and implements photography tours by design for individuals, couples, or groups with specialized interests. Traveling workshops are developed to give you time to work on photography, and at the same time become better-acquainted with Greece.
- Discover Greece both past and present as an integral part of the workshop experience, exploring villages, towns, sites and monuments, and the natural landscape.
- Maximize your ability to capture images of landscapes and monuments by being in the right place at the right time!
- Become familiar with your photographic equipment.
Logistics are handled working directly with suppliers rather than through middlemen.
- Within Athens, accommodations are in hotels within easy walking distance of the historic center, the level depending on your budget.
- Outside Athens, you stay in small boutique hotels, pensions, or bed and breakfasts, carefully selected on the basis of comfort, service, environment, easy access to sites, and value.
- Dine at restaurants and tavernas, chosen for the quality of food and dining experience, with an emphasis on genuine homestyle Greek cooking.
- Get closer to a Greece not usually seen by foreigners, off the usual tourist paths even when we go to famous sites and towns!
Below are a few sample itineraries to give you an idea of programs already developed and run.