LIVE IN A GREEK VILLAGE AND STUDY PHOTOGRAPHY
You can live in a Greek village and study photography in this eight-day program designed to give you a taste of Greek rural life while at the same time improving your photography in a series of themed days. Your visit will be split between two historic towns in divergent settings: Galaxidi, close to the sea and the ancient site of Delphi; and Dimitsana, located in the spectacular mountains of Arcadia in the Peloponnese (southern Greece). Photographic themes include photographing monuments; architecture and landscape, the natural environment, archaeological site and objects, historic photography, ethnographic photography, village and townscapes.
PRICING: Available upon request.
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel (Athens), boutique hotels or bed and breakfasts (countryside)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Airport or port transfers
- Private van and driver
- Daily classes and workshops
- Specialist guide for Delphi
- Site entry fees to Acropolis Museum, Delphi
- Hotel and transfer tips
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International airfare