“Greek Masterpieces” is an eight-day workshop designed to develop participant’s photographic skills while introducing them to the archaeological, historical, and natural environment of Central Greece. This region, which is sometimes referred to as Old Greece, stretches from the Ionian to the Aegean Sea, and includes Central Greece and the Peloponnese. The itinerary takes you to Hosios Loucas, Delphi, Olympia, Mycenae, Epidauros, Nemea, and Corinth, as well as several other less-known sights along the way. It also includes two full days in Athens, during which we will visit the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
We cover a variety of photographic themes. These include include sessions on photographing monuments, architecture and landscape, and the natural environment. We also focus on the imaging of archaeological site and objects, historic photography, and cityscapes.
The program is organized around a time frame that assumes arrival in Athens on a Saturday, with departure the following week on a Sunday. However, we can adjust the timing to your convenience.
PRICING: Available upon request
- Accommodation in 4 or 5-star hotel (Athens), boutique hotels or bed and breakfasts (countryside)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Airport or port transfers
- Private van and driver
- Daily photography classes and workshops
- Specialist guides for Hosios Loucas, Delphi, Olympia, Mycenae, Epidauros, Nemea, Ancient Corinth, the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- All site and museum entry fees
- Hotel and transfer tips
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International airfare
- Tips (local guides and driver)